Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Friday, December 10, 2010
To add it to a blog post, paste the supplied code into your new post. Make you're in the 'Edit HTML' tab of the text entry box.
This probably isn't the most convenient or easy to understand process if you're not used to working with HTML, so we may change the widget to be automatically centered soon.
Adding it to the Sidebar is the same as for our Pocket Shop widget. You can read the process here: http://craftcultwidget.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-to-install-pocket-shop-widget-on.html
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Here is the step-by-step info on how to add a Pocket Shop widget to the sidebar on your tumblr blog.
- Sign in to your tumblr account, and view your blog. Click the Customize button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click Info in the top menu.
- In the description field, paste the code supplied on the Craft Cult Get a Widget page.
- Click outside of the menu, and tumblr will reload the preview of your blog layout, showing the widget in your sidebar. Click Save + Close in the upper right corner of the page.
- The widget is now live on your blog!
You can space out multiple widgets by pasting
<div style='line-height:20px;'> </div> between the code for each one.
Here is the step-by-step info on how to add a Pocket Shop widget to the sidebar on your self-hosted WordPress blog.
- Sign into your blog admin section, so you're viewing the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Appearance> Widgets in the top menu.
- In the Available Widgets menu that appears, click Add for the "Text: Arbitrary text or HTML" widget.
- Paste the code supplied on the Craft Cult Get a Widget page into the large text area. You may also enter an title which will appear above the widget on your blog.
- Underneath the code entry area, select which sidebar you'd like to the widget to appear in, and choose the position in the drop down.
- Click the Save Widget button. The widget will now be live on your site.
Here is the step-by-step info on how to add a Pocket Shop widget to the sidebar on your Typepad blog!
- In your Typepad dashboard, find the 'Manage My Blogs' pane on the right and click the name of your chosen blog.
- You will be taken to the Overview for the selected blog. Click the Design tab towards the top.
- On the left menu, select 'Content'.
- In the three pane selector, scroll down in the middle area, 'Modules', and select "Embed your own HTML". Click 'Add this module' in the Details pane on the right.
- A small window will appear in the center of the screen. Paste the code supplied on the Craft Cult Get a Widget page into the 'HTML' section. You may also enter a label for this widget, which only appears in your blog layout editor.
- Drag the new widget into the position you prefer in the layout. Click the Preview button at the bottom of the layout area to test the page with your new widget, and Save Changes to make it live on your blog.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Here is the step-by-step info on how to add a Pocket Shop widget to the sidebar on your Blogger (blogspot) blog!
- Click on Dashboard in the top bar to see your blog overview.
- Click Design for the blog to which you wish to add the Pocket Shop widget. The page should show a section called "Add and Arrange Page Elements" with a map of the visual layout of your blog.
- Click "Add a Gadget" in the section where you'd like for the widget to be placed.
- A new window titled "Add a Gadget" window will open.
- Click the blue 'Save' button to finish creating the widget.
- You may then drag the new widget into the position you prefer in the layout.