Here is the step-by-step info on how to add a Pocket Shop widget to the sidebar on your self-hosted WordPress blog.
- Sign into your blog admin section, so you're viewing the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Appearance> Widgets in the top menu.
- In the Available Widgets menu that appears, click Add for the "Text: Arbitrary text or HTML" widget.
- Paste the code supplied on the Craft Cult Get a Widget page into the large text area. You may also enter an title which will appear above the widget on your blog.
- Underneath the code entry area, select which sidebar you'd like to the widget to appear in, and choose the position in the drop down.
- Click the Save Widget button. The widget will now be live on your site.